Platelet-Rich Plasma For Male Sexual Regeneration [INFOGRAPHIC]
“It’s the next big thing in cosmetic surgery,” Dr. Eric Berger, a Midtown West physician tells the New York Post. He started giving the Platelet-Rich Plasma shot three months ago and now administers about six shots a month. The treatment which takes about 30-minutes comes with a price tag of $2500 each.
The benefits include, increased length, girth, stamina, blood flow, sensation, and less urinary discomfort (if any). And the results are mostly permanent except in some cases.
Dr. Berger is confident that the demand is increasing day by day. He expects to give 20 shots/month by the end of the year.
Ever since the ban on stem cell research, American Healthcare is behind Europe and even Japan in adopting Platelet Rich Plasma shots.
But recently, Platelet Rich Plasma treatments are catching up in the US. In addition to Platelet-Rich Plasma injection, there’s also a Platelet-Rich Plasma injection for women, a injection for hair-loss recovery, Platelet-Rich Plasma facelift and a whole range of other treatments.
Here’s a guide to Male Sexual Regeneration using Platelet-Rich Plasma. Enjoy!
Visit Us At 5th Annual PRP Regenerative Medicine Symposium (TOBI 2014)
Look for us at TOBI 2014
Visit our booth at 5th Annual PRP Regenerative Medicine Symposium (TOBI 2014). The Orthobiologic Institute (TOBI) is a community of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and regenerative medicine therapy pioneers sharing the latest cutting-edge developments in the industry. The 5th Annual PRP & Regenerative Medicine Symposium will have international participants from around the world showcasing their latest innovations and best practices. It’s also an opportunity to connect with other PRP physicians in this field. Be sure to visit us and learn more about Dr.PRP’s latest innovations in PRP Regenerative Therapy.
Friday, June 6 – Saturday, June 7, 2014 Red Rock Resort & Spa 11011 West Charleston Boulevard Las Vegas, Nevada 89135 Join Thought Leaders at the Industry’s Premiere Orthobiologics Event
Click here to download the TOBI 2014 Agenda
TOBI 2014 Features:
- Learn from world-renowned experts in biologics with over 20 lectures
- Get cutting-edge research and best practices in PRP, Bone Marrow, Adipose, Ozone therapy, Amniotic Tissue and more
- Network with field leaders from around the world
- Observe live patient injections
- Connect with vendors for the latest medical products in regenerative medicine
- New Poster Research Exhibits for novel therapies
- Experience the year’s premier musculoskeletal ultrasound Cadaver Lab for hands-on needle guided injections and bone marrow aspirate
- Learn hands-on techniques from field leaders
- State-of-the-art Lab Facility & Administration
- MSK Ultrasound Lecture & Live-Patient Demonstration
- Inject cadavers with ultrasound-guidance
- Free-scan live models
- Hands-on bone marrow aspirate drilling with ultrasound-guidance on cadaver
- Pending AMA PRA Category 1 CME creditsTM
Look for Dr. PRP Booth at TOBI 2014. We’d love to have a chat with you.