Centrifuge for Platelet-Rich Plasma Separation
- Perfect for Clinical Use – compact and Versatile CM-7S, with its exceptionally slim design, is one of the most compact and versatile swing-out centrifuges on the market.
- Can be used with DrPRP kits right out of the box.
- Rapid acceleration/Braking system. The CM-7S has a rotational speed of up to 3500 RPM, and comes with a highly responsive rapid acceleration/braking system.
- Designed for safety. This centrifuge is cold room and refrigerator safe, and comes equipped with a transparent lid and automatic lid lock for extra convenience and safety.
- RPM/RCF Indicator
- 2300 RCF/3500 RPM; FDA Registered
- Variable-speed benchtop centrifuge with speeds ranging from 100 to 3,500 rpm
- Compatible with four interchangeable swing-out rotors and a variety of adapters (sold separately)
- Rotor accepts up to six 50mL tubes
- Digital display and controls for setting program parameter values, rubberized start/stop buttons, and a digital rotor imbalance sensor for fault detection.
- Automatically stops when glass lid opens or if rotor becomes imbalanced
If you’d like to view the specsheet for CM-7S click here.