Learn The Cosmetic Uses of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
The First CME Training Course Ever On This Subject. This Course also includes extensive Training on Using Micro-needling along with PRP. These procedures are known as the PRP Facelift and the PRP Facial among other branded names.
This CME Training Course Debuted in 2014 and has been revised in 2016 to include the latest research on the subject with dozens of citations and live links to full-text peer-reviewed articles on this exciting new subject. This course covers everything you will need to add cosmetic PRP to your existing practice of BTX-A and Facial Fillers.
In A Nutshell
Course Name: Platelet-Rich Plasma Certification
Specialization: PRP Facial & PRP Facelift
Suitable For: Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
CME-accredited: Up to 6.75 hours
Format: Video, online simulcast, or live.
PRP FACELIFT and PRP FACIAL Certification
- Full Protocols for both the PRP Facial and PRP Facelift
- Combining PRP and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers in the Same Treatment
- Review of All FDA-Approved PRP Isolation Equipment
- Basic Science Behind PRP and How to Activate PRP
- Customizable Consent Forms and Patient Instruction Forms
- Extensive Training in Micro-needling With or Without PRP
- LIVE Hotel-Based Courses Include Live Demonstration of Microneedling Procedure
Already A Student?
Access the course by clicking here.
In This Course You’ll Learn:
- Understand the Definition of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Learn the growth factors present in platelets and their functions
- Review the FDA-approved PRP isolation devices
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Each
- Differences between 1.7x and 4x or higher platelet counts
- How and Why to “Activate” PRP
- Benefits of PRP in the medical literature
- Medical/Wound Healing Indications
- Review of Literature regarding cosmetic indications
- Face lifting and filling
- Skin tone and uniformity
- Hair Regrowth
- Cosmetic PRP Facelift Technique and Protocols
- Patient Assessment
- Planning the Treatment
- Volumes of PRP and HA Filler Calculations
- Performing the Procedure
- Cosmetic PRP Facial Technique and Protocols
- Review of Microneedling Devices
- Literature review of Microneedling
- Microneedling protocols
- Aftercare and Skin Products to Avoid
- Using PRP for other Body Areas
- Scalp Rejuvenation Protocols
- Hand Rejuvenation Protocols
- Cosmetic PRP Breast Atrophy/Nipple Protocols
- PRP Scar revision Protocols
- Marketing Your New Service
- Bundling Your Service With BTX and Dermal Fillers
Here’s what students say:
Great job on the video Cosmetic Uses of PRP Course. You provide the clinical research that backs us up and gives us the precedent for adding this very new procedure. You always emphasize safety every step of the way. I loved the consent forms that I could edit and use in my practice. The marketing ideas were also very helpful. I feel like I am well-taught, organized and ready to add this procedure to my practice right now. I highly recommend this PRP course to anyone. Thanks again.
— K.E. MD Arkansas
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND IS ACCEPTABLE FOR UP TO 6.75 PRESCRIBED CREDITS BY THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS (AAFP).
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.